Thursday, April 19, 2007

hello again. now i know that what happened at va tech was senseless and horrible. but i'm already tired of hearing about it. therefore, i'm not going to anymore until something breaking happens.

as for today, have you every wondered why people as "how are you doing?" when you know they really don't give a shit? why do we continue to speak such meaningless phrases to people we don't care about? next time someone asks me how i'm doing, i'm not going to say the generic "fine". i'm going to tell them exactly how i am doing. my back hurts, i'm stressed about my wedding, stressed about finals, stressed about finding a job after i graduate, stressed about comps, happy the lakers are in the playoffs, hopeful that the bucs will draft calvin johnson, pessimistic that the government is not going to change anything, dreadfully missing elizabeth and oskar, and so damn hungry i could eat a cow.

having said all of that, by the time someone asks me "how are you doing?", i will have forgotten all of that and just say "fine, u?"

2 comments:

Jsteven82 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jsteven82 said...

First off, this is your classmate, Steve.

Second, this is a great idea. I've always been entertained by your incoherant ramblings, now I can read them while I'm bored at work.

Third, Nothing to be stressed about the wedding, it'll be over b/f you know and you want remember a thing! :) Then she is, buy law, entitled to half! You and Liz are good together, so it's all good.

Gimme a call sometime and let me know what's cracklilaking, bro!